Wow I have been nominated for the Liebster award! Yay! my first Blog award! aswell 🙂 First of all, Thank You goes to akansha1104
I’ve seen this award on various bloggers getting nominated. It’s really nice to be nominated and it’s good that their is this on WordPress
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
- Answer 11 questions about yourself, which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.
- Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1000 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!
Know for 11 facts:
- I like to listen to music.
- I can speak a little French & Spanish.
- I wanted to be a policeman when I was younger.
- I love animals.
- I love to meet up with friends.
- I have so many friends.
- As I love animals I would like to work with them as a career.
- I’m always losing things sometimes.
- I have a blackberry.
- I go crazy sometimes and just start singing while I’ve got my music on.
- I’m a coffee drinker
Know for the Questions
- What is the purpose of your blog? Or is there any? To write about the hospital radio station I volunteer at.
- Your wildest fantasy? having a great relationship with a wonderfull, loving, caring woman.
- If you had one superpower, what would it be? Being able to turn invisible would be pretty awesome.
- Have you ever witnessed a miracle? No.
- What is the one thing you desperately want? To find someone special.
- List 3 people you’d die for. my mom sister and auntie.
- Where do you see yourself 5 years from now? Well I will be 29 years old so I would like to have a family.
- Your most embarrassing moment? This is a funny one I was presenting my show and I started singing. I accidentally left the mic up a bit as well
- Your most memorable trip? Duke Of Edinburgh Award had so much fun walking even tho it was tiring.
- If you got the chance to personally meet me, would you want to? Yep
- What is the source of your inspiration to write? Free-writing and Brainstorms
And the Nominees Are-:
Here are my 11 questions for you
- What is the purpose of your blog? Or is there any?
- What is your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
- What would you do if you was a Member of Parliament?
- Would You Bungee Jump?
- What is your favorite food?
- Do you watch the soaps?
- Where in the world would you most like to live?
- How do you feel right now, and why?
- 1-5 words that describe you.
- Who/what is your favorite song/singer/band?
- last one Do you like to read?